Do you like listening to audio books? I’ve tried, but I stop paying attention after a couple of minutes. I’m a visual learner. That’s an unnecessary tangent.
Would you like a free audio book version of The Simple Path to Wealth? The author narrated it and he has a voice that was made for other people, so I suspect it’s a good listening experience.
Leave a comment and I’ll pick two winners at random and email you the code for the free audio book.
- Prize: The prize is a free copy of the audio book, The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins, from Audible. Amazon currently lists the value at $17.95. I did not realize that audio books were so pricey.
- Duration: Sweepstakes starts December 7, 2017 when I publish this post and ends December 14, 2017 at midnight eastern standard time.
- How to enter: Leave a comment and make sure your email address is correct. That’s how I’ll email you with the code if you win.
- Who can enter: Entrants must be over eighteen years of age and reside in the United States. I don’t want to research giveaway rules for all the countries. That seems like a lot of work.
- How the winner is chosen: I will count the number of comments and then ask this website to generate a random number. For instance, if there are 13 comments, I will ask it to pick a number between one and thirteen. If it picks the number twelve and you are the twelfth comment, you win! I will do that twice because Jim (JL Collins) gave me two free codes.
- How the winner will be notified: I’ll email the winners the codes. I’ll also put a comment at the end of the contest with the winners so you know it’s all above board.
- How the prize will be delivered: I’ll email the winners the code to claim their prize. The winner can then claim it on audible.com
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. My cat’s breath smells like cat food.
Edited to add – I’m going to delete your second+ comment. One entry per person. I hate moderating comments, so please don’t do that.